RAWALPINDI: General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army Staff, Tuesday confirmed death sentences awarded to another 11 hardcore terrorists, who were involved in committing heinous offences.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the convicts were involved in killings and kidnappings civilians, attacks on Armed Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies, destruction of schools and communication infrastructure.
The convicts were tried by military courts.
Names of convicts are given below
- Muhammad Umar S/O Daleel Khan.
- Hameedullah S/O Muhammad Ghazi
- Rizwan Ullah S/O Taj Mir Khan.
4. Gul Rehman S/O Zareen..
- Muhammad Ibrahim S/O Maseen.
- Sardar Ali S/O Muhammad Akram Khan.
- Sher Muhammad Khan S/O Ahmed Khan.
- Muhammad Jawad S/O Muhammad Musa.