Android 4.3 build for Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) has been leaked.
Sammobile, which has leaked the Android 4.3, says this time it’s one of the final builds – that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the SGS4, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there.
The website quoting its sources said that Samsung should start rolling out official update within 1-2 weeks for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505 / GT-I9500). “We have tested this firmware for 2 days and haven’t noticed any major changes so far, but there are minor improvements here and there.”
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:29:05 +0000
Product Code: OLB
– This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
– This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
– This test firmware will NOT trigger your KNOX Warranty Counter (If it’s 0×0 before flashing, it will remain 0×0 after flashing and vice versa).
– This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
– Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to BL
– Add CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
– Add CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!